Saturday, September 09, 2006

Back to School

School started on Thursday, and it's been...okay.

I'm in a new school this year, though there's people I know from my previous school, but of course, the other 2000 plus faces are strangers to me. Also, the school is very big, and there's only 4 minutes for you to run to your next class and put away the 5 pound books in your locker, it provides a considerably stress both physically and mentally.

I know it's going to get worse when the piles of homework comes.

You know, students are really slaves to the education. With today's demanding environment, four years of college isn't enough (and I'm not in college), we spent a good part of our youth in education without knowing what it really promise. "Education is mighty weapon," even if you graduated from Harvard, that doesn't mean you will become a CEO or the president. But for sake of education, (or your parents or whatever)you have to take it.

Or else you will be homeless.

I can't even remember what I was going to say.

No comments: