Sunday, February 18, 2007

Jesus Reigns on the Internet


The Lord Jesus Christ is always looking upon us, even on this fascinating place that is the Internet. There's a few catergories of these sites, and I'm blogging about it because I'm weird.

1. The God Loves You
Who is Jesus ?This one has some pretty comprehensive Q & A about our Lord Jesus Christ. There's also some very important information about God and man, like:

Okay.

Oh, How I Love Jesus! I just found this while I googled "love Jesus", it's yet to be set up right now. Oh well.

Wow, this one is for the kids! Everything on there is written for the kids, so you know, it's in kiddie language. Such as:
" Jesus Loves You
Jesus loves you this I know, for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to him belong, they are weak but he is strong. Yes, Jesus loves you, yes, Jesus loves you, yes Jesus loves you, the Bible tells me so!
"

2. The Jesus Sucks
a last.fm group about how Jesus sucks

An article about how Jesus sucks It's interesting. The author listed some pretty to the point reasons:

I've only read half of Luke -- after which I couldn't stomach any more -- so I may be missing some important things. However, from what I've seen, the whole "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you", "do not judge", etc. is, like, one thing he said once. The majority of the time, Jesus is busy doing one of the following:
Showing off.
Telling people how great he is.
Judging people.
Warning people how fucked they're going to be if they don't do what he says.


Funny that there's lot more love for Jesus than hate. Or maybe I didn't look hard enough.

3. The Presence of Jesus in Their Title
What would Jesus blog? Good question, never asked myself that question until now.

i think the dude is trying to be funny

The Hollywood Jesus Dressup This is just creepy .

Jesus Tattoos I Found on the Internet

Doesn't Jesus look nice on your arm? (or leg, or whatever?)


How long does this tattoo takes to make? That's gonna hurt. But hey, Jesus suffered for you so you should suffer for him, I guess.

Praise our Lord, indeed.


************************************************************************************
I'm wrapping up just because I'm bored now. I think I'm losing my mind.

No comments: