Friday, November 17, 2006

Mid -Term

It's near the end of the month,this means that my teachers are busy making their students take exams to write their progress report.

I'm sure I will mess up on the latin mid-term exam somehow, since I have to go through a long process of identifying which tense is which, then adding the different endings and all that...and worse yet, I have remember some damned architecutre terms.

My school tend to produce an aura that will suffocate its students, that's why so many of them drop out in the first place.

I still have a few projects pending...

It's kind of sad that everything in your academic years are based on numbers, exams, grades...and really, report cards are not a measure of intelligence, just how hard you worked and maybe luck. I seen some kid got so upset over their grades, and really, it's not the end of the world. There's way more beyond the As and Bs and whatnot.

I still got a long way to go....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have a long way to go but you are going to go so far... Your #1 Fan.. Mrs. KH