Saturday, November 18, 2006

SHUT UP

Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say, it's very dull after you say it more than two times.

I was roaming around a forum today, and I rediscovered something that is very irritated and annoying--- people complain how much they dislike/dissatified/disppointed by something (in this case, about an album).

It's the same person over and over again---" I'm disappointed, it's a bad album" "it's not complex enough" "it sucks ass". WELL, I LIKE IT, SO FUCK YOU. STOP TRYING TO CONVICE ME OTHERWISE.

Seriously, enough already! I understand that you don't like the album, fine, BUT STOP SAYING HOW MUCH IT SUCKS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Tell me something that doesn't suck, something that you like for a change!

And yes, the fact that I like,(I may even say love) the album irritates me more. I like the album and that is all it matters, I don't care what you think.

How to define a "great album" or "bad album" anyway? These are obviously oppinions, you think one thing, the other thinks the opposite, so which is true? NON.
What really matter is what you think, if you think one thing, don't let others convice you that easily.

I hope I won't type something like this again, thereby making my opening statement a phrase that I cannnot follow (therefore I become a hypocrite).

No comments: