Friday, December 28, 2007

RIP Bhutto

When I heard about Bhutto's death last night, I was shocked. Even though I figure that she will be assassinated sooner or later, but it still came as a shock.

I'll admit I'm no expert on the going ons in Pakistan. But somehow, there was some sort of sadness after I heard her death. With her death, Pakistan is going to be even more chaotic and violent,the future of elections will be unclear and whether Musharraf will benefit from this is still hard to say. And Bhutto was a strong woman, and it seemed to me that she was not afraid to die. Maybe my reaction to her death was more of a sympathetic approach than a political one.

As my mother heard about it, she said: "another legend has fallen."

The grim reaper always get someone before the year ends.

No comments: