Friday, August 17, 2007

Something That Can Make Me Cringe

In a desperate attempt to find something to read, I stumbled upon real-person fiction. Actually, I was reading the Nine Inch Nails' Encyclopedia Dramatica entry, and I followed the link to a fanfiction. And hola.

Actually, what really made me cringe about that fiction was that it was a slash fiction. You know, with two guys doing it (or something, I didn't really read the Wikipedia entry on that). Without going into details, that fiction was about Trent Reznor and Christian Bale.

While I admit that the writership was rather good, the plot itself was...I don't know, I was cringing while reading it.

I have no problem with homosexuality, but what I don't quite get was why some people fancy about gay sex so much. Is it more exciting? Is it because it's more stimulating? And especially with real person fiction, it gets a bit invasive. I wonder what the celebrities think about it when they read a story about them fucking so-and-so.

Anyway, I went on an extented research on these real person fiction area just to see what's there, I found that there is a lot of them on Livejournal, there's a few sites that specializes in My Chemical Romance slash , (which I thought sadistically was a good thing). There's a few sites that's for band fictions (type that in Google), all of which I believe is mostly slash.

There's a lot of people that enjoy slash, I guess. But to me, it gets creepy afterwards.

No comments: